http://brash3d.com/wp-json?lang=en/oembed/1.0/embed When a medical emergency occurs that causes someone to suddenly collapse, stop breathing and have no pulse, the end result is often death unless someone nearby knows CPR. Everyone should know how to perform CPR, use an AED and learn First Aid Skills so that when an emergency happens you will be able to save someone’s life. When Seconds Count, Inc. provides CPR, AED, and First Aid Training for healthcare professionals, colleges, schools, restaurants, corporations, childcare providers and anyone else who wants to know how to save someone who is suffering from heart failure. Our classes are taught by Emergency Medical Technicians at various locations throughout New England and beyond.
best place to buy modafinil uk 2018 We are constantly updating our material to keep up with today’s ever-changing medical field, so even if you have previous CPR, First Aid, AED, Bloodbourne Pathogens, First Responder (EMR), or EMT Training and want to refresh your knowledge we can help. If you would like to learn these skills, it is never too late to start; especially When Seconds Count in a life or death situation.
http://sundialdesign.com/portfolio-tag/squarespace/page/2/ Why Choose When Seconds Count, Inc.?
- Small class size
- Many years of in-field experience
- Classes to fit your needs
- Flexible Schedule to meet you needs
- Group rates available
- Classes available in Spanish
- Comfortable learning environment
- All materials provided by instructors
- Competitive prices
- Classes held at your location or ours
- Videos with closed captioning for the hearing impaired
- All classes taught by qualified professionals