how to purchase Lyrica The ACLS course provides the knowledge and skills needed to evaluate and manage the first 10 minutes of an adult ventricular fibrillation/ventricular tachycardia (VF/VT) arrest.
ACLS is based on simulated clinical scenarios that encourage active, hands-on participation through learning stations at which students will practice essential skills individually, as part of a team, and as the team leader.
click Realistic simulations reinforce the following key concepts:
- the importance of basic life support care for patient survival
- the integration of effective basic life support with advanced cardiovascular life support interventions
- recognizing and initiating early management of pedi-arrest conditions
- managing cardiac arrest
- identifying and treating ischemic chest pain and acute coronary syndromes
- recognizing other life-threatening clinical situations (such as stroke) and providing initial care
- ACLS algorithms
- effective team interaction and communication during resuscitation
ordering cytotec from canada without a prescription The ACLS course covers:
- airway management
- rhythm recognition
- IV access
- use of medications
- transcutaneous pacing
- 1-rescuer CPR, AED
ACLS training is intended for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in or out of the hospital, including:
- emergency medical technicians
- respiratory therapists
- staff in intensive care units and emergency or critical care departments
- other professionals who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency
Students must pass a written exam and skills test in order to qualify for an ACLS Course Completion Card.
Course length is approximately 13.5 hours.
Contact us for more information at 978-744-4799.