CPR For the Healthcare Provider
Online Course with Live Skills Session
http://summeronwinterlane.com/weekend-favorites/ This CPR Course is structured in accordance with the curriculum of the American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for Healthcare Providers Program.
This training program is being offered exclusively to students enrolled in professional coursework at MCPHS University, as a companion to Healthcare Provider education.
In this course you will learn:
- Adult and pediatric CPR
- Two-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag-valve mask
- Foreign-body airway obstruction (conscious and unconscious)
- Automated external defibrillation (includes child AED update)
- Special resuscitation situations
- Other cardiopulmonary emergencies
- Stroke and cardiac arrest
This Web-based eLearning course provides the cognitive portion (Part 1) of the BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR course. Students who successfully complete Part 1 receive and must print their certificate granting you entrance to a skills practice session (Part 2) and skills test (Part 3) with a certified American Heart Association Instructor, which you must pass to qualify for a BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR course card valid for 2 years. PC and Mac® compatible. All online access keys are non-refundable.
Based on 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC.