This online program uses HeartCode, which is an official, self-directed and comprehensive eLearning program from the American Heart Association (AHA). HeartCode(tm) ACLS Part 1 uses eSimulation technology to present realistic scenarios and providing a similar experience to the course at our training center. Through this program, students will receive a team dynamics lesson, 10 ACLS hospital-based scenarios, as well as a written exam. Students will assess each simulated patient, formulate a treatment plan and provide their prescribe treatment. Once Part 1 is completed, students will move on to Parts 2 & 3 which are designed to allow further practice and test skills with either an AHA ACLS instructor or a voice-assisted manikin (VAM) system.
By the end of their training, participants will be able to recognize and initiate early management of periarrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome
Once all three parts are completed successfully, students will receive an AHA ACLS Provider course completion card.
http://socialfirms.org.uk/FileLibrary/Resources/Quality Initial: $325
http://sandiegoapartmentsforsale.com/category/video-blog/ Renewal: $225
HeartCode® ACLS is an official, self-directed, comprehensive eLearning program from the American Heart Association (AHA). HeartCode® ACLS Part 1 uses eSimulation technology to present realistic patient scenarios. Students are presented with a team dynamics lesson, 10 ACLS hospital-based case scenarios, and a written exam. While interacting with the program, students assess each patient, formulate a treatment plan based on ACLS guidelines, and provide treatment. Successful completion of Part 1, the cognitive component, and Parts 2 & 3, skills practice and testing with an AHA ACLS Instructor or a voice-assisted manikin (VAM) system, meets the requirements for obtaining an AHA ACLS Provider course completion card.
follow site At the conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Recognize and initiate early management of periarrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome
- Demonstrate proficiency in providing BLS care, including prioritizing chest compressions and integrating automated external defibrillator (AED) use
- Recognize and manage respiratory arrest
- Recognize and manage cardiac arrest until termination of resuscitation or transfer of care, including immediate post–cardiac arrest care
- Recognize and initiate early management of acute coronary syndromes, including appropriate disposition
- Recognize and initiate early management of stroke, including appropriate disposition
- Demonstrate effective communication as a member or leader of a resuscitation team and recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance
- This continuing education activity is certified for physicians (ACCME/AMA), nurses (ANCC), pharmacists (ACPE), and EMS Practitioners (CECBEMS)
This course has been tested on Windows XP and Mac OSX, with Internet Explorer 7+ or Firefox 2+. HeartCode programs are not supported by Apple Safari.